NINCH Privacy Statement
The National Inintiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH) does not collect personally identifying information about individuals who visit this web site, unless it is voluntarily and explicitly submitted (for example, when registering for a conference or workshop, or sending email to NINCH staff through the facilities of the web site). We do not use "cookies" as a means of identifying users.
For site management purposes, we collect summary statistics. NINCH collects and stores the following information:
- The name and domain from which a visitor accesses the Internet
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer a visitor is using
- The date and time each visitor accesses our site
- The type of browser and operating system each visitor uses
- The Internet address of the web site from which a visitor linked directly to our site
- The pages visitors read and files they access.
NINCH does not control the privacy policies of any other sites to which we provide hyperlinks. Voluntarily disclosing personal information on sites that are linked to our web site is done at your own risk. Inclusion of links to another web site is not an endorsement of the web site or a guarantee that the information it contains is accurate.
National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Disability Statement: The NINCH web site is designed to work with web browsers for the seeing and hearing impaired. All images contain alternate text tags, and text-only navigation is provided throughout the site and on our sitemap. Sight- and hearing-impaired users who are unable to use portions of this site are encouraged to report it to us. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org.